Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
What a tease. C'mon man, cough up some details. What did they come off of, how do they attach, how thick, etc. Any photos of just the part before installed? I'll bet they could be reproduced.
I agree that they look pretty good. Unobtrusive.

ramzoom said:
Got them from a wrecking yard...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Dang, any thing is available on squeeze bay. How in the world did you find these, and what did you use for a search? Whatever the method, thanks for the link. Looks like they sort of snap in place. Nice simple design, but looks like 2nd gen only. Wonder how he made them work for his 1st gen.

shooter said:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Jay said:
Dang, any thing is available on squeeze bay. How in the world did you find these, and what did you use for a search? Whatever the method, thanks for the link. Looks like they sort of snap in place. Nice simple design, but looks like 2nd gen only. Wonder how he made them work for his 1st gen.

shooter said:
Checkout this stuff. http://www.formula4.co.uk/4x4accessorie ... _1992.html

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Now why'd you have to go and do that? There goes my Friday night, drooling over Isuzu stuff......

shooter said:
Jay said:

shooter said:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Jay said:
Now why'd you have to go and do that? There goes my Friday night, drooling over Isuzu stuff......

shooter said:
Jay said:

shooter said:
I just couldn't help it. I won't post the other finds. 8)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Argghhh. What a tease. Now you HAVE to post what you've found.

Well, I suppose you don't, but I'm interested in what you have found.

Where do you get the time? Are you retireded like Selador?

I guess this means I'm addicted and you're a co.......dependant. I'm okay with that. heh heh

shooter said:
Jay said:

shooter said:
Jay said:

shooter said:
I just couldn't help it. I won't post the other finds. 8)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Jay said:
Argghhh. What a tease. Now you HAVE to post what you've found.
Retired. Nothing else, just joking.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ebay item# 140590458518

I was trolling around like usual and found this Trooper being parted out and noticed the guards so I pm'd them and arranged to buy them..they fit perfect and I believe they are 1st ten specific..the markings on it said -91 and it fits perfect..the top hinges/hooks over the grill and slips between the radiator support and grill and the bottom slides under the grill and has 2 rubber wedges that make it really snug..these won't come off..

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
What? You said you got them from a wrecking yard. Now you're saying you got them from e-bay? I am totally confusticated.

ramzoom said:
Ebay item# 140590458518

I was trolling around like usual and found this Trooper being parted out and noticed the guards so I pm'd them and arranged to buy them..they fit perfect and I believe they are 1st ten specific..the markings on it said -91 and it fits perfect..the top hinges/hooks over the grill and slips between the radiator support and grill and the bottom slides under the grill and has 2 rubber wedges that make it really snug..these won't come off..

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A wrecking yard in Washington has a Trooper on ebay that they are parting out...so yes they came from a wrecking yard...the "auction" was for some other part off the truck..i saw the guards and pm'd them..so they pulled them off and sent them to me..so no I didn't physically pull them myself locally but they are from a yard...
So they listed a buy it now for me and I got them....so from a wrecking yard and through EBAY.
Any more questions or am I free to go? lol....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts