Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to put a small lift on my 98 Trooper TOD. A little more ground clearance but not so tall that my 82 year old father in law would have trouble getting in and out.
My stock trooper.

After OME 912's Torsion bar crank, Rancho 9000x's and polyurethane sway bar bushings. Now my stock 245/70/16's look pretty small.

Finally my new Pirelli Scorpion 265/75/16's to fill out the wheel well. The truck looks almost stock but I gained about 3" of clearance in the front and 2 1/2" in the rear.

Next up, replace stock running boards with shrockworks slider bars and add roof rack.

·
Registered
41 Posts
that is sweet, man.

yeah if you see my post in picture section, ill be getting new tires. and the tire company won't sell me any higher tire than 255/65/16. any higher, and they can't give me a warranty.

i guess the people who make the tire size regulation book suck. because they say that's the highest. even when ive seen people with troopers getting it up to 285s without a lift.

but i definitely like the 265 that you got there. ill go with that. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.