Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the initial pic of my Amigo. Lookin forward to cranking the T-bars and taking a shot at uwharrie in it.

Attachments

Reactions: DASZU

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Very nice. :wink:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
egagnon086 said:
Heres the initial pic of my Amigo. Lookin forward to cranking the T-bars and taking a shot at uwharrie in it.
:D wow the winch bumper is very cool.nice amigo 8) recon

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got the T-bars cranked to level the front out with the trooper springs in the rear. Also got my new with my new Bestop top, and Gabriel Ultra shocks on there. I'm still working on getting enough money for a new rear bumper fabbed up.

Attachments

Reactions: recon

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just finished big Front end job, new CV axles, ball joints, tie rod ends, and wheel bearings. Planning on changing the oil in the Tranny and diffs next weekend. This has been great weather in north Ga, I'll take pics when I take out in the woods.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just scored a nice hard tip at the scrap yard, will post pics after I get it on. It even has a second sunroof.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up the new top at a local salvage shop, picked up for $100 with all the glass and hardware. Even got set of the "guarded" tail lights.

Have my bumper off at the moment, getting a new one fabbed up at a local shop. I will post pics after I get it fitted and will be taking orders afterward.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to post these before, but I also installed some new shocks if anyone is interested in what Gabriel ultras from autozone fit/ look like. They feel really nice on the road and on gravel.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
egagnon086 said:
Picked up the new top at a local salvage shop, picked up for $100 with all the glass and hardware. Even got set of the "guarded" tail lights.

Have my bumper off at the moment, getting a new one fabbed up at a local shop. I will post pics after I get it fitted and will be taking orders afterward.
Nice score on the hardtop. Really comes in handy on those cold days.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got new Shoes, 245/75/-16, Treadwright Wardens. These things rock, had another set on a previous Trooper with no complaints with 30K miles on them. Balanced better (less weight) than the new Yokohamas that were on it.

I don't know how you get bigger shoes on this thing even with a lift, my T-bars are cranked and I have trooper springs in the back and these things are tight, they just barely run on the bolt that holds the fender flare on. The first thing to go was a front mud flap that ripped off while leaving the tire place.

My new rear bumper I'm getting fabbed up is almost done, just have to weld on the mounting brackets. I'll post picks when I get it done and see if anyone else is interested, I could get some more fabbed up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also, I changed all the fluids over the holidays and was looking into the rear diff. Truck has the G80 code, so I'm assuming this is a LSD rear in my D44 carrier.

Anyone have confirmation with this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fan shop finally got the bumper tacked up. I'll ad more pics when its finished. I'll be able to make more after final fit. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's another pic of the bumper, I had it made because I need to keep the hitch in the lower position for my trailer. I'm still working on a final price after they get it fully welded and painted.

Price may be lowered if I cam get enough made for anyone interested on this style bumper.

PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys, just picked up the bumper, set me back right at $600. Mainly because of fab time, measuring and testing involved. But a pretty solid bumper, not super heavy made from 11 and 10 guage. I can send pics of the internal box supports, its strong, weighs about 80 to 100 lbs.

If anyone is interested, I can get more like it for about the same price or just get the prices with a welding detail and make a DIY kit for less money; haven't given me a price for that yet

I think this will also work on the same 98 up rodeo sport, too.

PM me if interested

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got it mounted, just painted. Now the rest of the stuff needs a coat of paint to match. Like I said let me know if anyone is interested in one. I can get more made up for about 500 after all is said and done.

PM for more info or if your interested.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 20 of 317 Posts