1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
WOW! nice clean low mileage rodeo. :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
:oops: oops. my bad. hell, ruination's 92 pup has 257(?),xxx on it.

The Auto lasted that long. Make sure to keep that fluid fresh,and cool and she will shift happily for more miles. (props to Ramblin Fever, i learned all this from him)

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
95Rodeo4x4 said:
:
The Auto lasted that long. Make sure to keep that fluid fresh,and cool and she will shift happily for more miles. (props to Ramblin Fever, i learned all this from him)
:) :p thank you thank you!

YES...very important to give the gear changer clean red blood every 10-15k IMHO!

Nice truck, someone took good care of it for that many miles.

I thought the XS rodeo's came with 15" snowflake rims, or at least mine did.

Think the reason yours looks lifted is the tires are smaller then stock size, I think the smallest the rodeo's came with was 235/75's; but I'd venture to say if yours is the XS model, it SHOULD have 31x10.50 cause that's the size that came stock for the rearend gear ratio on the XS models.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
so....is it a silver grille now?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
:scratch: i will assume it is then.

You must have the enV touch. i can tell by the pics. (if not i will look like an idiot :lol:) takes half-a-- pictures. i have the same.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
malicious504 said:
95Rodeo4x4 said:
so....is it a silver grille now?
how did you u kno I was goin silver...?

haha of course... :)

what yall think...thinkin about goin over it with a glossy clear coat make it shine more...
Looks good :D Really good.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.