Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,715 Posts
Your links require logging in. Please post pics (not links) here.

Jack

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JoeIsuzu said:
Your links require logging in. Please post pics (not links) here.

Jack
Hi Jack,

I used the icon on the screen to upload a link from "Image shack" assuming that would work. I have tried using links from other providers, resizing photos, using photo bucket, dragging it over, etc but cant seem to find a way to view pictures on a post. Not even sure how to at this point? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Giving up this fight. Now it says "it is not possible to determine the dimensions of the image". Or "the dimensions are too large. My phone says it's 348kb and is formatted as a jpg. Not sure what else I should do. I see the sticky at the top and have gone through there with messages dating back to 04. Currently better ways to design this mouse trap. Possibly time to update?

Attachments

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,715 Posts
R_Chapman said:
Giving up this fight. Now it says "it is not possible to determine the dimensions of the image". Or "the dimensions are too large. My phone says it's 348kb and is formatted as a jpg. Not sure what else I should do. I see the sticky at the top and have gone through there with messages dating back to 04. Currently better ways to design this mouse trap. Possibly time to update?
Those error messages are what you get when you're trying to link to some picture rather than attaching it. You uploaded SOMETHING successfully. Looks like a restaurant.

I don't think the mousetrap is the issue here. ;)

Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts