Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't plan on postin this car on here since the isuzu fits here...not a sports car...but on request I can't turn ppl down

well got the car awhiles back...came from a importer in baton rouge louisiana they wanted $30,000 but talked him down to $24,000...had around 36k miles it was all original garage kept...

since we had it mostly put interstate and track miles...yea we would take it to local import shows an races in the city but didn't wanna use it as a daily driver or anything...

we did a few things to it me an my dad...

my dad mostly worked on it with me lik he was addicted to it...then when he started worked 2 jobs that stopped...

Lightning Motorsports down here did a lot of the motor an tranny work...new stage 2 clutch, short shifter, headers, exhaust

I got a electronic turbo from someone for free...old friend of mine

they put it on for me but I didn't like it didn't think it was worth it...so had it taken off an left naturally aspirated...

me an my dad put in the...
momo steering wheel
sound system(not much just sony cd + nice mids an highs)
carbon shift knob
wet kohl hawaii gel seat covers
original porsche rims with michelin xgt z tires
brembo brakes
911 gt2 wing
genuine leather porsche mirror covers
and last but not least porsche valve stem covers hahahaha well I guess least is right they was only like 15$

but anyways...here's the pics I promised :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
off_road_4_me said:
beautiful
thanks man...this thread was jus for you haha...

notice the rock chips on the front...sucks but not noticeable unless reallly up close an bent over

would get it repainted But jus happen over an over again...need to repaint whole thing sometime....

·
Registered
377 Posts
good to see another P-car lover.

time to get the wax and polish out, touch up the shot gun rock chips on the front end, and get some true 911 Sport seats in there instead of the Walmart Car Covers, much better on the auto-cross track days to keep you planeted in the seats.

nice burn barrel in your photos! Man, clean up that thing and keep it under cover, those cabs and targas leak like crazy!

grins.

1982 911SC coupe owner here. tons of suspension mods 22/28mm torsion bars, re-valved front struts, bilstien rear shocks, strut tower cross bar, web 20/21 cams, SSI headers, monty muffler, dyno tested/tuned, big sticky rubber on custom welded/widened Fuch rims, euro height lowered, corner balanced, track prepped, yeah baby, now we're talking a true highly tuned machine

go out to www.pelicanparts.com if you already haven't and hang out on the chat forums there, great place to buy cheap parts and learn from the 911 experts world wide. Much different crowd than on the 'zoo.

·
Registered
320 Posts
He has a very good point on the price. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2023202279.html

May have 106k miles and is an '81 but this one really is very clean. My CL-S will be paid for next year and might sell it and buy an 80's Porsche. Done with buying new cars and newer cars.

·
Registered
377 Posts
once again, for anything Porsche related, www.pelicanparts.com is THE resource.

GREAT web forum of fantastic guys willing to help.

911SC's went from '78-83. 3.0L with a 915 tranny is a good combo, CIS injection. Pretty nice.

Much better, is the '84-89 911 which went to a better Fuel Injection and smoother shifting G50 tranny in 87-89 which are fantastic years.

Go with a 911/930 turbo, 4 speed tranny, if you want the blood drained from your brain during insane hard launches and light-warp blinding acceleration.

Early Mid 70's 911's are great light weight cars you can throw around, handle great due to light weight, not sooooo much power

·
Registered
529 Posts
OMG! just awesome! :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the electronic turbo came from a friend with a 98 maxima...they had to make it a custome fit pipe an it didn't seem to do much so we took it off...an run a power wire to the electric spindle inside

the seat covers came from performanceproducts
I get their catalogs for this car and my 98 toyota 4runner(my old truck I lost in katrina)

I've heard of pelicanparts before

I haven't seen those at walmart but don't look at walmart auto section much except for tint

it was bought in years back that was the price I often think about selling but won't get what was put into it so imal keep it...

EDIT: rodeo song- on some real **** I try to be cool wit everybody I come across since I'm tryin to change my life since I got outta jail the last time but you got no reason to come at me lik that...so if you got a problem wit it **** you straight up don't read...I posted for someone who wanted to see it...its not a race car or anything like that its just for stuntin an racing on the street here an there brought it to the track a couple times along time ago but that's it...

if you have a question about why what or how I did something ask me don't try to make me look or feel stupid...

and nobody asked for you to try to jack someones thread...if it makes ýou feel special or makes you feel cool lik the big *** koolaid man to post bragging about "your" car go post you a thread...

I swear people lik you make other people wonder why people lik me catch so many charges

I'm only 22 an I'm not the greatest mechanic but I kno what I got how I got it an what's its worth compared to what I paid end of story...

and wtf is a buttwheat...what are you 12? seems lik your *** and mouth got a lot in commin all that **** flowin out...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rodeo Song said:
time to get the wax and polish out, touch up the shot gun rock chips on the front end, and get some true 911 Sport seats in there instead of the Walmart Car Covers, much better on the auto-cross track days to keep you planeted in the seats.

nice burn barrel in your photos! Man, clean up that thing and keep it under cover, those cabs and targas leak like crazy!
yea I'm going to start building a garage on my new property in the country...that's where its parked...but I'm process of framing up my house so the garage is going to have to wait

I had a cover for it but its all ripped up need to order a new one...sometime I get the extra money

·
Registered
320 Posts
Poser alert j/k. My wife and I male good money between the two of us but I am here for my love of cheap cars and the complete lack of love for people that act like money trumps all. This forum rocks and my Trooper reminds me that I am not far from where I came from...grounded

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
stlswagger said:
Poser alert j/k. My wife and I male good money between the two of us but I am here for my love of cheap cars and the complete lack of love for people that act like money trumps all.
poser alert? who you talking about...

I bet you do make good with that new beamer...I wish I could afford it with the economy coming back slowly but surly...my clothing business isn't doing the best...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.