Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have a 2002 Isuzu Trooper S, and I just want to talk about my build progress. I bought it last year on September 22, barley even knowing what this thing was. When I first bought the trooper there was no working 4wd and no radio. There was an abs light and a couple check engine codes. And it was completely stock. But it was cheap and the body was in great condition. At the time I really knew nothing about cars, and I really had no intention of doing anything to it. This is my first car and after a bit I loved the feeling of taking care of something I love and I started slowly fixing/figuring out how everything works. I fixed the 4wd, cleared the check engine codes and was feeling great. And then a buddy of mine Introduced me to off roading, and this is where it all began.
I slowly but surely started to get more things. I got a roof rack, and then some new rancho shocks, and then a lift, then some new tires, then a bumper, and a Jerry can. I got new rotors and changed out very fluid, fixed a broken CV and starter then replaced the ABS pump. It had turned out to be so fun for me to work on my car(even though very frustrating most the time) I was almost obssed with making it perfect. I truly am proud of what I have accomplished with my car I truly am shocked with how amazing these troopers are and I love how unique they are. Sure getting parts, and not having a lot of support behind them can be hard, but thanks to everyone on this forum(especially Buster28 ;) ) I have been able to fix some things I never thought I would be able to do. Here are a couple pictures of the trooper and I know there will be plenty more mods to

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car
Tire Wheel Atmosphere Sky Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts