Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 16 year old boy who live in northern va. I recently came into a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo LS and LOVE it. I have always loved off roading and this truck certainly delivers. A little back story to how I got it: I bought it from the wife of a long time family friend who had recently passed away. I had always known the car and riden in it since 2000 when he bought it brand new. I have always been a car fanatic and loved anything on 4 wheels. I remember always wondering what car would end up beng my FIRST car. I had hardly any money so an old ford truck was what it was looking like ti was going to be. But about 2 months before I got my license our friend passed away sadly. Leaving behind his 2000 isuzu rodeo with a mere 80k miles on it and brand new tires. His wife didn't want it and sold it to me for a mere $3,000. Which was right in the ballpark for me. None the less I was extremely excited to finally have my own car, and 2 months before I even had a license too! So in that time I replaced the fuel sender, painted the rusty steel wheels, installed some LED lights in the grille and foot wells for fun, and kept the thing as shiny as I could until the day I got my license. Now I am working on some modifications for it to make it more of an off road machine such as a 3" suspension lift and a 3" body lift, 33" BFG mud terrains, and a winch. At this point I have had it for nearly a whole year now and I must say, it has been an impressive year. Every time I take it off road my friends and family can't believe the places this stock truck can get! I My self am still a little impressed!

Heres a little video of the LED lights I put in it if you want to see those in action:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Very cool. Welcome to the Zoo. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
huh, intersting. welcome to the Zoo :) keep us up to date on all your mods!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts