Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got this guy for 1500 bucks and it needed some major tlc before it could be trail ready I custom built the front bumper for it, also did upper and lower control arm bushings,upper and lower ball joints,all 4 shocks all 4 rotors and all the brakes, I also installed a kenwood deck,pioneer door speakers and a Rockford Fosgate punch P-2 12" sub,it also has a hi lift jack inside, Future plans include a baja light bar for the roof rack along with axe and shovel mounts and I will fab custom sliders and rear tube bumper but before all that I need new tires any suggestions lol 8)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
that's a really nice trooper you found for $1500.00. it looks clean. and yes, as you said. you need real tires. lots of guys here have gone with treadwright retread tires. i did, but i haven't mounted the tires and wheels yet to show you. nice advantage-save some big bucks with these.
go to their website: treadwright.com

cheers, john

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys I appreciate the positive feedback! I was looking @ treadwright and I think thats the way Im going to go for sure it looks likr they are retreaded goodyear Mudder 8)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Cool trooper. Welcome.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Not sure of price.....but I really like my Mastercraft Courser OTD's. They are really great in mud, and good in snow too.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
:D welcome to the planet a 2nd generation trooper is a great 1st isuzu. 8) recon

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice ride, and welcome to the Planet.
I've not tried the Treadrights, but I really like the way my BFG's perform in everything from rain, to mud, to snow, to sand, to rocks, and everything in between...
:eek:ccasion5:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.