Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"SO my buddy has a new VW Golf R32, and a few weeks back he was at the dealer and they had some really nice(IE VERY BLING) valve stem caps that were alittle oversized and had the R32 symbol on them. 4days later they were stolen. THe other day he replaced them with some anodized blue ones, this morning less than 24hrs after he had installed them they were stolen. SO at this point he out about 20$ on caps and he is semi pissed as it happening in his apartments parking lot. So he immediately goes down and buys new caps, parks his car in a strategic parking space. And sets up the vid camera...
Ladies and gentlemen some Ghetto kids for your enjoyment.

http://www.dirtytacos.com/fu/ghettokids.wmv

He spoke to the parents who had there children present about the situation, and they denied it all the way... From what I was told even there mother was like thats you on tape. "

·
Registered
192 Posts
Funny, did he get his caps back? Those R32s are really nice. V6 cramped in a small car and AWD! Sweet but at $30k, I'll pass.

Cheers,
Con

·
Registered
189 Posts
R32 = another overweight and slow VW POS creation.

I'm a little surprised that someone who can buy an R32 doesn't have a garage. And those valve caps, how much horsepower do they add ? Was it 5hp a piece ? :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.