Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all .
I have a 96 Rodeo and I really like this car but on my first trip of over 50 plus miles I was so cramped for foot room (size 12) that I started to cramp up in my right foot. My right leg lays against the
console and in time shuts the circulation off and I have to get out and walk around. Would there be any way to cut down the height or the console and could the transmission floor pan hump by the gas peddle be pounded over to get any more foot room?Are there any outher big guys (6'2" over 250lbs) drive Rodeo's?
I have had this car since July and love it to zip around town but OH!!! those longer trips OUCH!! Thanks Sams Dad

·
Registered
591 Posts
I know what you mean. The front seats are big & comfortable on my 2002, but foot room is a bit tight for those 6ft+. You also loose another 4-5" if you plant your left foot on the dead pedal. I've found that this is true for most any smaller/mid sized truck like this. I can actually stretch my legs out more behind the wheel of my 2001 Nissan Sentra, but your butt feels like it's only about 6" off the ground in that car. :roll: You'd have to do some custom hack work to your rodeo to make more foot room. :twisted:
Joel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.