Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone brought an Oasis to the Planet, or one of the small cars, would they be as welcomed as some of the dudes with Troopers or Rodeo's?

just a question that's been bugging me for the past few seconds.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Warp Riders said:
If someone brought an Oasis to the Planet, or one of the small cars, would they be as welcomed as some of the dudes with Troopers or Rodeo's?

just a question that's been bugging me for the past few seconds.
Of course.

They are isuzus.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Everyone is welcome, whether its an impulse, stylus, rodeo, i mark, pup, trooper, opel, whatever. Its still has that isuzu badge on the front. :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
with open arms. Mini vans get a lot of crap for being mall crawlers, soccer mom mobiles, here in mormonland they are referred to as MAV's-Mormon Assault Vehicles. I had an 85 Toyota minivan that I absolutely loved! Very useful little rigs. The Oasis is a sweet little ride, too. Doesn't look like an overinflated beach ball like so many do. My alltime fave van would be this_

Attachments

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
An Isuzu Oasis is really a Honda Odyssey. Just like the Honda Passport is exactly 0% Honda, it goes the other way for the Oasis, it's exactly 0% Isuzu. So, while all ARE welcome here, the Isuzu specific information would be of little use to an Oasis owner.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ricardo said:
with open arms. Mini vans get a lot of crap for being mall crawlers, soccer mom mobiles, here in mormonland they are referred to as MAV's-Mormon Assault Vehicles. I had an 85 Toyota minivan that I absolutely loved! Very useful little rigs. The Oasis is a sweet little ride, too. Doesn't look like an overinflated beach ball like so many do. My alltime fave van would be this_
That is mighty fine!

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
CatFuzz said:
An Isuzu Oasis is really a Honda Odyssey. Just like the Honda Passport is exactly 0% Honda, it goes the other way for the Oasis, it's exactly 0% Isuzu. So, while all ARE welcome here, the Isuzu specific information would be of little use to an Oasis owner.
Truedat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts