Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
with my 86 space cab i tried to pull a rental jackhammer compressor 25 years ago and the clutch couldn't handle it. traded it a week later for a toyota one ton. in all fairness, it wasn't meant to tow a compressor that big-clutch was pretty weak.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Old Farmall equipment ! Cool!

Kinda dangerous if you're going very far like that! I saw a crown vic that was pulling a heavily loaded trailer down hill one time. The trailer pushed the car to the point that it tried to pas the car which caused it to jack knife. Left the oddest set of skid marks I'd ever seen..... Just be careful!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pulled an 03 extended cab Silverado up a muddy hill one time. My buddy and I were curious if the Rodeo could do it, and by God she did! My clutch did get pretty hot, but she pulled it up the hill and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Cronk said:
Old Farmall equipment ! Cool!

Kinda dangerous if you're going very far like that! I saw a crown vic that was pulling a heavily loaded trailer down hill one time. The trailer pushed the car to the point that it tried to pas the car which caused it to jack knife. Left the oddest set of skid marks I'd ever seen..... Just be careful!
WERE ANY OF THOSE SKID MARKS BROWN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts