Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Nashville area want to head to LBL turkey bay ohv or somewhere similar? I'm willing to drive and meet up. Theo

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I know a decent spot outside Winchester, called Iron Gap Rd. It's a public trail that takes about 1hr to run, so you can run it down and back and end up back in Winchester.

LBL is too far for me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have some weekends free in April, should have some dates shortly.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a few unexpected repairs to square away on the amigo this weekend, will be up for it in next couple weekends. Where you thinking? I don't know the area that well

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I was just up in East TN for the SMORRALLY, we stayed at Dark Hollar ORV park in Cosby. We went on several trail rides around that area, like hurricane creek and "goat path" FR 288 in the Pisgah NF.

·
Registered
55 Posts
For a day trip, my schedule is fairly flexible. If the plan is to make a weekend of it, I could probably do something a few weeks out. What about May 19 or May 26?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should be good to go by then. I had to pull my engine I just rebuilt because I used the old seal off the oil pickup tube and 1000 miles in and it has begun pulling some air. Hope to have new one in next weekend then some shakedown time and be good to go. Theo

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Theo said:
Anyone in Nashville area want to head to LBL turkey bay ohv or somewhere similar? I'm willing to drive and meet up. Theo
anything going on in the early to late fall ? Memphis, here....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know any good areas out that way? LBL is the only place I know. I've done some major work to the amigo that have taken most of my Sundays this summer so I haven't been anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.