Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife and I are having our first child . We're going to the Doctor Wednesday morning for our first ultrasound. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I'm hoping for quintuplets so I can field my own basketball team ;) I'm thinking late June is when she's due.

Now that we're having a baby, my plans for a 1st Gen Trooper may have gone out the window for the time being (not that I mind at all!) But fingers crossed, came across this beauty today and if the deal is right, I'll go ahead and get it.

It's an 89 and it is a 5 speed, but if it's in great enough shape, even that wont deter me. It's 4 cylinder and it does need an axle on the passenger side, but that's the only work I've been told it needs. Completely rust free and running 31's"

I'll keep ya'll updated on both events!

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Ccongrats on the future kid or kids, that's a clean looking gen 1. Word of advice get it now before the kid gets here, it'll save you some grief from the wife, LOL.

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
My baby boy is 2-1/2 and already loves trying to drive the amigo :) ... My advise to you is get it quick before Your told no by momma lol. Congrats on the baby !!!
And yes that's a nice rig to score. Think smart tell the wife that it will be really easy to get in and out of when she's very pregnant :)....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. Babies due in June and we can't wait.

Didn't get the Trooper, and if anyone is interested here's the CL ad. Not sure if he sold it or not:

http://shoals.craigslist.org/cto/2698748910.html

Would love to have bought it, but we found a house that I think we're going to buy, so the Axiom is it for now! Hopefully it will/or has found a good home. If any of you buy/have bought it, I'd love to see an update. Big fan of that color, it's definitely different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts