Registered
143 Posts
MATCHBOX also made other models like

1st gen. Amigo and the VX

I have my little collection of them :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have a red VX and the silver rodeo. They are on my window sill, flexing out on the window latch :lol:
-J :wink:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a couple of amigos one is still in the box the other I took it a part and I painted the tail lights, turn signals, I also changed the tires for some bigger rubber tires :twisted: :twisted: and I painted it black it looked really cool... 'till my 4 year old son got a hold of it and broke it. :cry: some day I'll get another one and this time I'll keep it in a save place.

I wish I have a pic of it.

Sal.

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
I have three of the '555-RES-Q' ones, still in the box - but I sure wouldn’t mind having one of those plain white ones to match what’s out in the driveway ;)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
You'd have to lift it and put bigger matchbox platic tires on there for it to match.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
You'd have to lift it and put bigger matchbox platic tires on there for it to match.
You read my mind! 8)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
478 Posts
Theres probably some way that you could take the big tires off of one of the big matchbox semi trucks, then give it a small trim with a dremel and put those tires onto the isuzu....

Oh gawd.....us isuzu-oids will try anything. :roll: :lol:
-J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.