Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I'm Makapiaschlumpf and I have a 91 Trooper 2.8 named Tina. She's got 330,000 miles on her and I decided to give some new life. Hope I can glean some great info out of you guys for her minor rebuild.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
330k. amazing!

Welcome to the Zoo!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Makapia,

Welcome to the Planet. There are write ups on rebuilds of the 2.8L in this forum. Some reflect upgrading to 3.1L, 3.2L & 3.4L. Depends what is available in your area.

Would be helpful to those who can assist you most if you would list your city & country if possible!

You're in the Planet family now!

GB :)

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
makapiaschlumpf said:
Hey all. I'm Makapiaschlumpf and I have a 91 Trooper 2.8 named Tina. She's got 330,000 miles on her and I decided to give some new life. Hope I can glean some great info out of you guys for her minor rebuild.
Welcome !

Now where's the pics ?

:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in a small town just outside of Daytona, Florida. I lived her a few years ago and then I moved to Hawaii and gave Tina to my father. He just let her sit. My mom passed away in December and I moved back to help my dad. Now I want to get Tina Trooper going again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.