Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
It will be interesting to see how the painted snowflakes look with the new tires. Did you try to match the Trooper paint or go with a contrast? I have a set of snowflakes that I plan on refinishing myself but have not decided if I want the new look or painted.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I put one in my Trooper last fall and used the heck out of it during October's deer hunt. It worked extremely well! I used dino oil instead of the synthetic stuff, I have been told the synthetic is just to slick for the clutches, squatch told me that. I changed the traction characteristics a bit in snow and ice but I adapted and would not have it any other way now.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
thats a sweet ride how did you run your tubes and wires for your autometer gauges

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the compliment.

Oil pressure and Water temp wires are run by the passenger fender then across the firewall. Then through the FW where the throttle cable goes in. Fuel gauge wire is run down the passenger frame rail.

Currently saving $$$ for a complete front suspension overhaul. my drivers CV is completely trashed, I.E. sitting in the cargo area LOL

Jim

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
hey thanks man hope to get my gauges in this week

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
any progress on that turbo fuel management

·
Registered
9,724 Posts
Absolute bummer. I feel your pain. I lost mine (Spacecab) to an engine fire. Hope you can find a good recepient. Dennis

·
Registered
59 Posts
Got the hood opened over the weekend. Fuse box, power steering and brake reservoir are smashed, surprisingly didnt damage the Rodeo MAF/upper airbox. Went ahead and pulled the headlights and grill to keep them safe from any possible damage.

Got my eyes open for anything but around here if it aint 'Big 3' or Nissan/Toyota its ignored/trashed.

Jim

41 - 60 of 60 Posts