Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turkey and Swiss on Rye:

First prepare two slices of Jewish stye or New York style Rye bread by spreading mayonnaise on both slices.

Next place a slice of Deli style Swiss cheese on one slice. Cover that with several slices of fresh sliced Turkey breast. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add a second slice of Swiss Cheese, cover with remaining Rye bread (mayonnaise side toward the cheese).

Pickles and/or other ingredients may be added between the bread as desired.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
grobrooks said:
Nice Build thread! I can't wait to see what you do next! I wish I had the money to put all that on my white bread. Next years tax return is already spent!
Wait.

You have white bread ?

You rich buggers are always showing off !!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Some tips on that sandwich build. To get an even more flavorful result from all of your hard work you should butter and toast the cheese side of the bread (think grilled cheese). With such a light meat as turkey, I would recommend butterhead lettuce for its crisper and gentler flavor which will give a nice contrast to the sharp sour flavor of the swiss cheese. Just make sure that the lettuce is on the opposite (non toasted) side of the sandwich when you griddle it to prevent wilting.

8) :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.