Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I just shave off an inch or so of my stock snubbers or should I buy the ones from Indy? Only asking because $15 is ok for 2 of them, but then having to pay another $15 to ship them? Call me cheap but shipping is up there. Is there anywhere else I could get them from?

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got the droop snubbers and they weren't any different from stock aside from bolting in instead of having a rubber interference.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yeah you can shave them, that's what I did. It is kind of a pain to get up in there with a dremel though.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you just use a cutter disk? Or the sander tool?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I will trim mine one of these days. One thing I dont appreciated about indy4x is the super high cost of shipping...flat rate box anyone?

·
Registered
458 Posts
i trimmed the bump stops in the rear and the front ones on the under side of the upper control arm. I still need to trim the lower bump stop on the lower control arm

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ian1006 said:
I will trim mine one of these days. One thing I dont appreciated about indy4x is the super high cost of shipping...flat rate box anyone?
I wondered this same thing when I got small bushings. It would have been cheap as hell in a flat rate box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts