Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay. i watched american idol tonight an am certifiably in love with that North Carolina Kellie Pickler girl. jeez... love them cute blondes.

Makes me want to move to N. Carolina! (Well, that and Uwharrie of course..)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
wish they all looked that good here 8) actually, since Clay, i thought that people thought of north carolina as over obsessive about the slightest attention and a 1st place loser. a lot of people (not me!) got really excited about that funny looking little man. at least we have someone good looking in the spotlight now

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
This is the first season I've watched it (not a fan of the show) but only because fox keeps screwing the the schedule and I never know when house and bones are gonna be on.

She is the one I've been hoping will win. Not the best voice but certainly a very good voice. She's just really nice, cute, and deserves something good with the life she has had.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah, uh, i dont follow American Idle that much except for the funny audition parts, but i will say that that carolina girl is pretty hot....

Georgia had a cute blonde get pretty far a year or so ago. She lost in the 2nd or 3rd to last round.... :roll:
-J :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I don't know how the girls in Athens are but the girls at S. Carolina are HOT. All of them. i don't think they let ugly ones in or something. I know I like it whatever it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.