Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and I will go this week sometime to see what is on it. Not sure what engine it has in it, however, anyone needing anything I may retrieve while I am there?...

Let me know...

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nfpgasmask said:
Well, if it happens to be a RS with black interior, I will want a bunch of interior parts and I will make it worth your while!!!

Bart
I am going tomorrow after work. Would you want to pm me your request's and if so, I will pull and let you know what I found.

cheers

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullitt930 said:
I would love the Aisins if it has them.
If it has them, they are yours. If not, I will nose around to see if I can find some, but as I know, they have been scavenged.

cheers

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nfpgasmask said:
Well, if it happens to be a RS with black interior, I will want a bunch of interior parts and I will make it worth your while!!!

Bart
No go man... I will keep my eyes peeled for you though.

Bullitt930 said:
I would love the Aisins if it has them.
The trooper did not have the manual hubs, however, I did find two sets out there on rodeo's I will go pull them this coming week.

The trooper was already ransacked... the engine and tranny gone. I went to pull the heater core, got the dash apart and everything ready, went to cut the hoses and found that in and out lines had been crimped :x I could not believe it. The past two troopers that have come into this pull a part have been practically stripped just in a few days of arrival. It did have plush interior and It was a LS, nice seats, no tears or stains. Someone had taken care of this thing, or at least the interior. I am thinking of getting the seats, but not sure. I know it would be a whore to ship, but if anyone needs or wants them, I would definitely pull them. All power too, if anyone needs window regulators, cruise or anything associated. Let me know in a pm.

cheers

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I dont need it but get that stalk set up. Being an LS with cruise it should have intermitent wiper stalk as well!!! Very wanted and the last one i saw went for 50 or 70 bucks dont remember. I already have one but just letting you know.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
olson224 said:
Id like a set of those manual hubs if no one else claimed them yet, theyd fit my trooper, correct?
Yes they will, and I plan to pull two sets. So if you claim a set that would make two sets claimed.

88bronzetrooper said:
I dont need it but get that stalk set up. Being an LS with cruise it should have intermitent wiper stalk as well!!! Very wanted and the last one i saw went for 50 or 70 bucks dont remember. I already have one but just letting you know.
Good point, I will grab the steering column and it guts.

Anything else? I plan on pulling these things this coming week, hopefully Tuesday. Also, I will be pulling the seats I believe pending a reply... I wish I still had my van.

Cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
imamonstertruck said:
The trooper did not have the manual hubs, however, I did find two sets out there on rodeo's I will go pull them this coming week.
Ian, I will definitely take the 1st set when you pull them. PM me your paypal address and a price for the hubs. I really appreciate you taking your time to grab a set for me.

Eric

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
olson224 and Bullitt930 have claimed the Aisins. It will be the end of the week it looks before I can get out there again.

cheers

·
Registered
310 Posts
Louisville?? Greetings, fellow Kentuckian. Frankfort, here. :)

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bek said:
Hey there! I thought I was a lone duck here in KY. Cool!
Cronk said:
bek said:
I should have my truck back up there in another month or two. We should have a meet!
Indeed. We should for sure.

cheers

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
That bar we went to last time closed. I was kinda bummed to see that.

Hey, I know, do thew bourbon tour in our trucks! Wait, maybe not a good idea.......

Doesn't need to include wheeling, just good old fashioned Isuzu fellowship.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, a new place called Drakes moved in and crushed them. Drakes is a sports bar and really sucks. :D @ bourbon tour in our trucks... That would get rough. We could meet and do whatever, I am down for just about anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
310 Posts
A get-together would be cool. You guys just lemme know a day and time and I'm there.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i sent a pm

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1988trooper2auto said:
i sent a pm
I sent a reply :D

bek said:
A get-together would be cool. You guys just lemme know a day and time and I'm there.
Cool indeed and I will let you know, per Cronk.

cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts