Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i live up in maine and we got nailed with a big snow storm the other week. i had 4wd for the storm and then when i went to use it today it wasnt engaging but the light on the dash comes on.... here we are getting nailed again with stupid snow and my 4wd dosnt work any ideas as to where to start with the problem? 94 Rodeo 3.2l with auto locking hubs and the shifter works fine to engage it. would driving at about 45mph in 4hi hurt it any?

·
Registered
46 Posts
What part of Maine are you from. I live in Portland and have no fellow isuzu owners to wheel with.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i live at exit 11 gray. it would be nice to wheel with another isuzu :D maybe this spring we could hook and and go wheeling if i get my 4wd fixed :( Doht!. i havent really done any modding to my isuzu yet as it has 211k on it so im waiting for a rebuild price and finding prices for other parts that need sum attention other then that the vehical is in mint condition with hardly any rust :D if ya wanna talk i have a aim name =

Something Pierce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.