Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the plastic storage compartment cover in the rear of a 1998 Rodeo.
If you stand at the rear of the Rodeo, look on the right hand side, and there is a small compartment for storing stuff. I need the cover that goes on it. I had cut a hole in the original so I could custom install a subwoofer in the compartment. Now I want to put the original part back in place because I'm setting up a different system.
Anybody know where I can find one online?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm looking for that exact part for my 2000.

Go to www.car-part.com which is a salvage yard search. For parts look under "miscellaneous interior" and specify your zip code so it only searches yards near you. Most of the listings will tell you what color interior they have. It won't list that particular part, but with a quick call you should be able to sort that out.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I live in a small town, so going the local salvage yards usually don't have much of a selection, if any. I will try some of the links that you have provided. I appreciate the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.