Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Depending on how it's put together, it's not a bad price for a starter on an SAS. I can tell you that it would need a good bit of work though.

However, sometimes it's more expensive to fix someone else's mistakes then to start fresh. Especially when it comes to a coiled front SAS.

The newer motor, trans, seats, dash would be cool, and those are good axles (heavy, but strong) I'd have to look it over thoroughly to see if it'd be worth it though.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
needs bigger tires and different rims, I'm with Red about them being one of the ugliest EVER. I think Smiley loves them though lol. If it's done right not a bad price. Wonder if the motor runs

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Well, I can tell by looking at the pic that the wheelbase was stretched a little, obviously to accomodate the running gear. I just don't understand it....its just a mockery of a nice looking SUV. Just go buy a Jeep. We've had this dicussion before though... :D

Bart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.