Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and can someone tell me if something is missing, Cause I see a couple of threaded holes in the back of the block.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Some of thoses threaded holes in the block may just be used for other applications/vehicles. That driveshaft flange is very scarry!! If that dropped on the fly, it could kill you or someone else!!

G/luck
Joel

·
Registered
39 Posts
justajason said:
http://photobucket.com/albums/d175/justajason/

Got home and heard some scraping noise. And found some holes! And a hex bolt in the driveway.....
Wonder what else is missing or loose. Thank god for common sense.
Guess whos catching lots of HELL tomorrow morning....
Let em know that you've posted it, and will allow them to make things right before adding the dealer's name and phone, as well as the particular service writer's desk's phone number...

... I'll call em!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I once had a brand new Chevy and took it in for the first oil change to the dealer, came back with about a .22 caliber hole in the oil pan that had been patch welded. No idea what the heck happened there!! So, I threw a fit and they replaced the oil pan. Good luck with the Trooper and the dealer, I wish I could hear that conversation!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres the update. I got a refund on the labor. And an apology to save the pope. Even from the tech, although he seemed a little more embarrassed than anything. I told him, "Procedure, you gotta follow procedure!"
Was thinking of getting the Mode switch changed out there, but Id rather do it myself.
Thanks for the support kid's!
Dig in for the long haul!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.