Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
jwood1016 said:
Have not been on in a while and am laughing so hard at all the post and thread topics that have come up. So funny.
Stay away. This place has gone to hell.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
jwood1016 said:
Damn straight it has. Hilarious for a short while now it's just getting old. :roll:

The username and signatures that is.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Im still trying to figure out what's going on.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Me too. :?:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
What happened to your signature?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
black98rodeo said:
Im still trying to figure out what's going on.
Everyone decided to be smartasses since otg94 was apparently pissed about signature size so everyone decided to be minimalistic about heir signatures and change their usernames for some reason.

It's pretty ghey.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Ah.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
black98rodeo said:
It was funny but some members rely on the username or avatar to identify people that generally help them alot, since they don't frequent as often.

Really its whatevs. Im 95rodeo4x4 4 lyfe

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
And Im not Dae 4 lyf.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Ruination said:
I ruin everything.. :cry:
RUINATION

so you must be George W. Bush if you ruined a nation!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
now guys, i have been around for a day or two now. ( at least, i THINK i am past the "newbee stage" :lol: ) i never understood what all the fuss was about over big sig's & sutch. please dont tell me ANYONE is STILL ON DIAL-UP & not DSL!!!!!!!! :shock:

awwwwwww, can the itty bitty android phones not hanle it? so sad......USE A REAL FRIGGIN COMPUTER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. i just thought thw whole deal was a bunch of bs,,,,,,, untill i saw sig's start to go away.

I am Coyote. I have been Coyote since high school back in 1992. I will never be any other call name. 8)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I aint changin' nothing.

And as for the thread getting out of hand? Well totally worth it to see Selador's treasure troll beard hair avatar. That had me rolling. :lol:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I'm still rodeo Joe but have been thinking of changing to Rodeport. Only because I want to. Only change to sig was removal of engine vid. Did that cuz I wanted to also. was getting old and mocking me cuz Rode is not running that great right now and i don't have time to diagnose him. I will have to put up a new pic of El Chele since I got him back. Same Darn Size As The Other Ones!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
COYOTE102076 said:
now guys, i have been around for a day or two now. ( at least, i THINK i am past the "newbee stage" :lol: ) i never understood what all the fuss was about over big sig's & sutch. please dont tell me ANYONE is STILL ON DIAL-UP & not DSL!!!!!!!! :shock:

awwwwwww, can the itty bitty android phones not hanle it? so sad......USE A REAL FRIGGIN COMPUTER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. i just thought thw whole deal was a bunch of bs,,,,,,, untill i saw sig's start to go away.
I thought the same thing, unless your sig is god-awfully huge (which would be obvious to everyone) then what's the big deal? Eh let's not get that debate started again

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
:lol: screw that. I modded my sig a tad, it's not going anywhere

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.