Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which lift to you prefer? Body or Suspension?
Body00.00%
Suspension8100.00%

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok Kiddies I have a 2001 Trooper and I want to know the pros and cons of Body & Suspension lifts?

·
Registered
192 Posts
This is my opinion based on a daily driver:

Considering you own a Trooper, I voted for suspension lift. Reason is that the easiest way to lift a 92+ Trooper is with the OME suspension lift. It's not really a "kit" but getting 1.5-2.5" lift is as easy as replacing 4 shocks, 2 rear coil springs and doing a t-bar "crank". No cutting or welding. Probably the OME lift is easier to install than a body lift for the Trooper.

Now on the other hand, my Chevy s10 Crew Cab I'm limited in choice to 5 or 7" lift kits which involve cutting which I'm not a big fan of. So in that case, I'm looking at a 2" PA body lift(along with a small t-bar crank and longer rear shackles) as there is no cutting and luckily for the s10, no problems with wireharness, brake lines, etc(one reason it's only 2" BL though). The BL is def. easier to install than the suspension kit on the S10.

So you can see, it really depends on the vehicle and use of the vehicle which depends on which is "better"

Good Luck,
Con

·
Registered
79 Posts
I vote for suspension lift!!! Reason- Minor hassle vs> MAJOR Hassle! Nuf said-

ToddZ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.