Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone else have a really good day. And then that night start feeling depressed?

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
That's just the adrenaline, and endorphins and other brain chemicals running out at the end of the day! You just need some rest and a recharge. The brain chemical high only lasts so long. Powerful stuff and lets you know when it's not pumping.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sure? This doesn't happen like ever. I felt like this before my parents got divorced a couple years ago. And I felt like this up until last year. But now its back. And it sucks. Maybe it is sleep? I got plenty of this past year. But Idk. Just kind of feel like all the people that were good friends are slowly becoming strangers. Like today. This girl who always gives me a hug and is happy like non stop. Didn't even say a word to me when I said hey. :/

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
mikeydub said:
You sure? This doesn't happen like ever. I felt like this before my parents got divorced a couple years ago. And I felt like this up until last year. But now its back. And it sucks. Maybe it is sleep? I got plenty of this past year. But Idk. Just kind of feel like all the people that were good friends are slowly becoming strangers. Like today. This girl who always gives me a hug and is happy like non stop. Didn't even say a word to me when I said hey. :/
Maybe she was having a bad day, too.

Next time, you give HER the hug.

:D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha okay. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Abraham Lincoln said:
Most folks are as happy as they make their minds up to be.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
How about a joke to lighten the mood?

Did you hear that Captain Crunch was murdered?

They suspect it's the work of a serial killer.

What's the difference between a ******* divorce and a tornado?

I don't know, but someone's going to lose a trailer.

What is the definition of a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

That's all I got... :p

·
Registered
677 Posts
Don't be surprised when the girl sues you for sexual harassment if you hug her first....

Women were hard enough to figure out in the old days. Now they are a totally different creature, not the least bit human.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
johnnie59 said:
Don't be surprised when the girl sues you for sexual harassment if you hug her first....

Women were hard enough to figure out in the old days. Now they are a totally different creature, not the least bit human.
This one made me laugh because its true. And high-school girls are worse than most.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts