Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after swapping over my dull dim lights in my map lights, i decided to do ALL my interior lights with LED SDM panels. im doing write ups on them BUT i am offering them here for sale, just plug and play. the rear dome lights (88-95 pickups, rodeo REAR cargo area, and amigos) and larger center dome lights (has black rocker switch on side, common front center dome light on Rodeos) are $25.00 shipped Priority Mail. GREY ONLY Map lights are $50.00 shipped and offer a $10.00 refund when you send your map light back to me. The 9 SMD boards cost me 8.00 each alone, shipping, time and the actual map light, so look at it that way. The Map Lights will NOT have lenses put back on as there is no room. im working on lexan panels to go over it but the boards will still be visible. Check out the pics in the electronics thread under Map lights.
Thanks
Ron

Map light:

rear dome light:

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

thats the one i just made for Van. boxed and ready to go! anyone else needs one, i can build them as needed once i get my new stock of LEDS in. bought 10 sets and the Spacecabs ate them up :) but i have sets ready to go. dome, map light, doors...most any Isuzu interior lighting. i have a set of Trooper ones im working on next. they are HUGE so plenty of room for LEDS.

thanks
Ron

·
Registered
268 Posts
where did you get the smd led boards for the dome lights?

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wdog118 said:
where did you get the smd led boards for the dome lights?
:D

Ebay. depending on the LED size, board size and light output, they range from 4.00-22.00 for each board. i just ordered more, im still learning and trial an error for the maximum lights versus cost. I can tell you the map lights have 9 in each side and when both are on, alone, the interior is lit up like day light. it has a SLIGHT blue hue to it, 6000k light look....but when all the lights are on, dome, doors and map light....its bright and im looking at more lights/bigger LEDs per board for even more lighting.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok TTT and i have a new set up. Spacecab NO SUNROOF dome light. its approx 3x5", black with a slide switch that goes in the center of the ceiling. The clear lense is approx 3x3 and ive installed a 40 LED panel. its this one but different lights:

BUT i ditched the little light set in there, which was very bright but....dear god...its like someone put a FLARE inside the cab...the LED panel fits within the screws. so imagine that whole area ground down flat and the panel covering everything up to the screws. 40 leds. ill get more pics of the panel if anyone is interested....Squatch... ;)

the Large dome light with slide switch (pictured above) is 35.00 shipped. 40 LED panel
the smaller one with the rocker switch is 25.00 shipped (its the common one over the front seats in 91-97 Rodeos) 6 LED Panel
the LS door panel lights are 25.00/pr shipped. 6 LED panel
the Map Lights, only in grey, no lenses. dual 9 LED Panels are 50.00 shipped (only have 1 made)
the Small rear cargo/dome light on Amigos/Rodeos and pickups (pic below) 25.00/shipped 6LED

got 6 LED LS door lights ready to go, just plug in and screw them in. very bright.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Just had dinner tonight with Ron and got a chance to see these LED's in person.

WOW!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Talk about a difference! That space cab lights up like daylight. I will be getting upgraded lights from him shortly.

Reactions: lowzone

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Van said:
Got mine yesterday and installed it in the late evening, turned on the light and yowza :shock: no light...
DONT DO THAT TO ME!!! LOL!!!

glad you like it. its much better then stock but not blinding bright because of the size limitation of the rear domes. the MAP lights have 3 times lights in them, and the center dome that i just did has almost 7 times (40 LEDs)...but its an big improvement regardless!
thanks again!
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts