Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I recently purchased a 1999 Trooper with the performance package, Jet Black. The wife loves driving it and I am very happy with the vehicle considering 95000 miles in the ODO.

What I want/NEED to know is where to get a Trooper (without factory roof rack) Ski or bike rack (Thule or Yakima) that fastens in the rain gutter rails in the roof of the vehicle (covered with black or gray plastic). I know they exist. I almost bought a salvage Trooper with one already on the vehicle, and I short bidded one on EBAY without looking into the process for ordering one today after the vehicle line has been discontinued.

I would prefer one in used condition ready to mount with some/no attachments, or the ordering list from Thule/Yakima to get one brand new and the installation instructions to determine whethter or not to undergo such a task.

All responses are appreciated and I will attempt to answer them as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Big Daddy MUY

email: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.