Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
possibly my least favorite public person, Al Gore in back in public making crazy hypocritical statements.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16080979

He hasn't been seen much since the whole "release my chakra" affair with the masseuse and Tipper divorcing him. Just as I was starting to get my hopes up that he'd disappeared for good he pops up again.

This time, the man who has 4 kids, (twice the worldwide average) who has always had problems keeping it zipped, is now advocating population control to combat global warming or "climate change" or "the global climate crisis" or whatever BS name he's calling the weather by these days.

It's kinda like how he tells us all to reduce our 'carbon footprint', while living in a mansion that uses 20x the electricity of the average American home.

Or how he promoted his film about how we are poisoning the planet with carbon by flying around the world in a private chartered jet instead of airlines.

Or tells us we should all be vegans so that cow farts will stop heating the planet, then eating a big fat cheeseburger.

Or tells us how the sea levels will rise 20 feet, then buying a $9 million beach mansion in Malibu. Which he paid for with funds from his 'non-profit' organization to fight global warming.

Or claiming he has no interest in profiting off the global warming legislation he lobbies for like cap & trade, while the private equity firm he is founder and chairman of is poised to make billion$ trading carbon credits if it ever passes.

Sigh... the hypocrisy only gets bigger and bigger with this guy, I don't know how anyone -whether you believe climate change has a man made factor or not- still takes this man seriously.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Yeah, lets all start having fewer babies so the muslims can take over the rest of the world as well as our American way of life.

This guy's bat **** crazy, pseudo-science and scare tactics are definitely getting ridiculous

1 - 3 of 3 Posts