Registered
823 Posts
Right back at ya on the firsdt one....

And to late on the second...... :shock:

Chase

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, what he said...I almost needed a wheelbarrow to get my arse to the couch from the table. :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Oh, you wanna go there huh?

Had to drive to step fathers family's houe for lunch, got in around 5 am from a 12 hour drive...500 miles...(gotta love holiday traffic)...

Was woken up at 11, adn drove 45 minutes to go eat..stiffed my self stupid..... went out to the truck to have a cig...adn fell asleep :shock:

Then was woken up top drive back home....

I could barely get back out of the darn rodeo....

Ia m not trying to sound off or anything....btu I think its quite amusing... and I get to do it again tomorrow..but teveryone is comming here(thank god)...

Chase(now wieghing 200 lbs instead of 180)...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope everyone feels better (and lighter) today.

I am going out shopping amongst the madness. :shock: (I am done-have to go with sister in law). Keep your fingers crossed that I come out in one piece. We're gonna load that Rodeo up today! :D

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Had a great thanks giving. Just got home after delivering #2 daughter & grand kids to their house safe and sound. Of the more comfortable rides I have around here, the kids insisted on the ol 2.6 trooper. I asked Lesely (my 5 year old grand daughter) why the troop. She looked me right in the eye, and said "Because grandpa, It's bright red, & has shiny wheels, & bounces real good".

So there ya go. Another unsolisited endorsement for Isuzu, I guess. Lol.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Because grandpa, It's bright red, & has shiny wheels, & bounces real good".
yeah, at Uwharrie last year, we discovered my daughter enjoys trail rides, as well as the trucks...she may be 18 mos now..but she throws a fit if I try to put her in one of the cars instead of the rodeos.... :lol:

Gotta love kids....

Chase

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Gotta love kids....

Yup chase, that's what's it's all about. Just turned 54 this month & watching my babies raising their babies just makes me smile. Plus I get to spoil em, then send them home.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Plus I get to spoil em, then send them home.
Yeah, my mother enjoys that too..... all the while complaining about how I made her a grandmother so young....(i am gonna be 25 in Jan)..

I dont enjoy being on the recieving end of the spoiling though... :roll:

But I love them just the same

Chase

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Ahh yes grasshopper. What goes around, comes around. Much sooner than you think. Trust me.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any kids, so I only get the entertainment when someone brings them around.

My friend from CA comes in once a year and I always let her use the Rodeo instead of paying for a rent-a-wreck. She has 2 little boys. The last time I picked them up at the airport my Rodeo was filthy (snow-salt-ash-dirt). Her oldest (4 yo) walks out, looks at it front to back and says "Don't ya think you outta wash this thing?" I could have died! (little peahead!) :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.