Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen these before? The taillights normally have a black bezel if equipped. This had a Chrome bezel. Is this the LSE model? It did have Chrome Isuzu rims on it as well. It drove by to fast. Where can I get these??

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
The were an option. Its just a plastic piece that kinda looks like a light guard. They were very expensive (about $160 for a pair). After lots of searching I finally found a pair of black ones in a salvage yard for another member here for $6. The black ones are much more common then the chrome so good luck finding any.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what makes it fun.... hard to find Isuzu items.. I'm also serching for a 98-00 factory passport/rodeo factory lower front bumper gaurds. And rodeo sport badges. I did spot the badges but the salvage yard guy said no the emblems go with the truck. You have to buy the whole truck. I was like. Yaaaaaaaa ok.. ill just have them made at a sign shop. Sir can I do a stencil rub. For free.? Do I have to buy the whole truck for that? ..how about fender side marker blinkers from U.K. I blew up a photo from Google images and found a set that look like Holden/Isuzu units.. they are in the mail.. in Jamacia while on a cruise. On the island. There were several fontera sports cruising the island. With the hardtops removed.. I wonder if its easier to get salvage yard parts from Jamacia auto wreckers then it would be from U.K. itself.... hell its closer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts