Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even notice on ebay or Craigslist, (which sometimes you can score a great deal......)

they spell ISUZU incorrectly??

ISUSU, IZUZU, IZUSU......

you have the freaking vehicle, owned it, or even just selling it....the freaking badge is RIGHT THERE IN THE GRILLE!!! and even IN some of the pictures!!!
its spelled out PROPERLY right there for you!!!!!!!!

just irks me to no end!!
Ron

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Tell us how you really feel.........lol
I love the mispelled isuzu, izuzu, isusu...or the often Suzuki Rodeo I tend to see lately..I always search for mispelled ads..just think isusu diesel for sale original owner...25k orig. Miles..perfect cond..always garaged..1500 obo...call Ethel
See I would find that ad but all you pissed off isuzu guys wouldn't have because damn those idiots that can't spell or old ladies who can't see that grill quite clearly!....
Haha I'm obviously bored right now.lol

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Ahhhhhh, but this is how you find the best deals. "Isusu Tropper ARB bull bar for sale $400 OBO"... The OBO is how you win

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lowzone said:
even notice on ebay or Craigslist, (which sometimes you can score a great deal......)

they spell ISUZU incorrectly??

ISUSU, IZUZU, IZUSU......
well obviously i noticed how they screw up. its how i got my last spacecab and working on a 4x4 locally v6 5 spd 140k, looks reallllllllllly clean for 1600.00
emailed and see how it goes but the EMBLEM is right there!!!!!!

lol

and yes ive scored some GREAT deals this way too ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yeah, I'll never understand it. I get misspelling, as in, I understand it happens. But at the same time, it shouldn't happen when it's a brand that you friggin' own.

In regards to the Suzuki, I can't tell you how many people ask me about my "Suzuki." ugh...

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Beats calling it a jeep.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hah, i never thought looking up misspellings. i typed in "izuzu" and found an 84 pup for $400!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,223 Posts
Can't tell how many craigs list ads I've looked at where the person wants to sale the car instead of sell it, or maybe they say it has a fresh break job instead of a fresh brake job. Just saying

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
itsmehb said:
Can't tell how many craigs list ads I've looked at where the person wants to sale the car instead of sell it, or maybe they say it has a fresh break job instead of a fresh brake job. Just saying
Yeah, that's a good one, so is "their" when it should be "they're". Its like, 8th grade level English we're talkin' here. ;)

Bart

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i can admit i screw up Too and to, and They're There Their SOMETIMES, but some of its sooooooo bad, like break and sail or sale (should be sell) its annoying. whats the worst ISUSU.... :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
For some reason a lot of people around here are trying to "sale they're isusu samurai"

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
lowzone said:
i can admit i screw up Too and to, and They're There Their SOMETIMES, but some of its sooooooo bad, like break and sail or sale (should be sell) its annoying. whats the worst ISUSU.... :)
AND NOW THE SCHOOL,S ARE WANTING TOO STOP TEACHING CURSIVE WRITING , WHY NOT, THEY STOPPED TEECHINN SPEELLINN YERRS AGO, AND THTA THING ABOTU TAKING TOO NUMBEERS AND PUTTIN EM TOGATHER AND IT MAKE SOME OTHER NUMBER ,DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT AS LONG AS THEIR WELFUR CHKS KEEP ON COMIN IN.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts