Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello from Boise! Glad I found the Zoo! Really helped a lot when I was combing craigslist for a trooper. My buddy had one a few years ago and it was such a great ride. I needed something cheap and cool and the trooper fit the bill. I looked at a few of them and finally found a '96 SE with 125k on it for $3200. A really well taken care of rig with lots of documentation. This thing is loaded! I had no idea they came this loaded. It runs great and has a pretty complete service history. I'm sure I'll have some questions after I drive it a bit but for now I'll just be reading old posts and driving around with the big *** sunroof open. I attached some crappy cell phone pics to get the ball rolling.

IMG_20111004_192610.jpg

IMG_20111004_192630.jpg

IMG_20111004_193542.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
welcome to the madness, i havent been on in a while (sorry im late) im in twin maybe a few of the guys in Boise could do a group ride.?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jeremy_worden said:
welcome to the madness, i havent been on in a while (sorry im late) im in twin maybe a few of the guys in Boise could do a group ride.?
I would definitely be interested in a group ride. Keep me posted if anything comes up.

GoodyMOBB said:
Welcome! Hopefully you arent a fan of those dopes on the blue turf...
Haha, hard not to get caught up in all the Boise State excitement. I live really close to campus and since my school (Ohio State) is such a lost cause I gotta pull for the home team. On my way back from Moab last Saturday I had to stop in Provo for some In-N-Out Burger. Wish we had one here.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Cool! I'm with Jeremy, I think the Idaho folks need to have a Saturday trail ride.

And, by the way,

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks guys for all the welcomes. Really glad I found this site. I hope an Idaho trail ride can take place this year. moved here from Florida less than a year ago so I am excited to figure out where to go around here. I ran down to Moab 2 weeks ago and it was awesome. I posted a bunch of pics on another thread. This one is one of my favorites.

IMG_20111022_111236.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Hey Ryan! Welcome to the Zoo!

GO BUCKS!

·
Registered
217 Posts
congrats on a beautiful Trooper. I love that color and trim level. So, the first thing you did after buying it is hit the trails before getting it home??!! I'm afraid your symptoms indicate a high level of infection :bom: you've come to the right clinic. as the Eagles said it decades ago, "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts