Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving out of the dorms and while most people need another vehicle or a few trips or even a trailer, I've got my TROOPER!!!
Dang I love this thing!

There's a bike and a refrigerator in there somewhere :p
With PLENTY of room to spare!! Even got room up front!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Parents, hahaha, they wouldn't help me anyways lol!!!

She runs but ticks :?
Workin on that on Jwood. Still need to figure it out

Actually this is about an hour from SFA, it's LeTourneau University, avoid it at ALL costs....

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Plus, you got those sweet seat covers!!! :thumbup:

Looking good man.

·
Registered
677 Posts
They let you put big red dots over your tags where you live? :D

Good to see someone else loading their rig for moving day. I should have taken a picture of mine with the cab filled and portable roof racks loaded to the max up top.

Next time I will..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Let that mini fridge stand straight up for at least an hour before you start it up. gotta let that oil in the compressor level out or it will blow and youll have to use your book money for a new fridge. :? Have a good summer!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mini-fridge? Maaaan that's damn near full size!
I let it all thaw out and such before I packed her up, don't worry 8)

College kid on a strict campus, WITHOUT his own fridge?
Yeah right! :twisted:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Yep, the old box will definitely carry quite a bit. Get yourself a roof rack and double that space. I moved my fiancee's sister out the room she was renting (lots more furniture) using only the trooper. We were all happy to have it that day. I tell you, I love driving a trooper in the snow and offroad and stuff but it's functional utility that makes me love it day to day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.