4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Box's 1986 Turbo Diesel Trooper

BradZuzu's 2000 Amigo

Swede's 1987 Trooper

WestCoastTrooper's 1991 Trooper XS

Marlin's VehiCross

Caveman's 88 Trooper LS

19 days to vote (will end June 30 10:56p.m. Eastern)

·
Registered
606 Posts
2 vehicles dont belong... haha

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
:D go swede go 8) recon

·
Registered
949 Posts
its like a gang of troopers lol... has anyone nominated an Impulse or an NPR?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I voted. I was torn between brad, west coast and box's trooper since we are all PNW rigs, but i had to stick with brad and the amigo especially with the bad *** turbo he is fabbing right now. All super worthy and awesome rigs!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I voted for Box's, but Caveman's Trooper is good, too... and others... I wonder why Caveman's Trooper has had no votes yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow !! I just noticed the Box was nominated in for this month - COOL - belated THANKS!!
Tough choices (as always). I voted Caveman - Nice ride...and if these pictures were ever made into a calendar, that'd be a fun pic I'd enjoy looking at for a month!

·
Registered
949 Posts
bumpy

·
Registered
949 Posts
isuzusuzuki said:
The Dude said:
im from the uk and a isuzu npr is 7.5 ton truck, is that the same type of vechile in the us or something else.Just cant see one those being on planet isuzu or ride of the month
sounds like the same NPR we have over here.. just curious if an Isuzu car has gotten a nomination.. the NPR thing was a joke.. Impulses are pretty badass which is why I'm surprised I have yet to see one being nominated at the very least.. may have a while ago just havent seen it yet

·
Registered
571 Posts
nfpgasmask's Impulse was nominated fairly recently. It didn't get nearly as many votes as it should have... This site caters more towards trucks I guess, which is understandable. But regardless that impulse was friggin sweet!

·
Registered
949 Posts
before my blood ran Isuzu I rode in one an "acquaintance" of mine had.. was pretty cool, had those weird looking square hole wheels on it, but that was in 1995.. that was seriously the last time I have seen one till about a month ago, which was also badass.. I have a certain white impulse on here that I really like, guess whos getting a nomination by me for july. if thats cool with everyone

·
Registered
24 Posts
isuzusuzuki said:
The Dude said:
im from the uk and a isuzu npr is 7.5 ton truck, is that the same type of vechile in the us or something else.Just cant see one those being on planet isuzu or ride of the month
I drive one every now and then at work, turns on a dime but bad top end, only got it up to about 65 . Voted on looks only as I'm new and dont know what all every one has put into there ride.

·
Registered
949 Posts
BIG OL BUMP.... I think June is over... next up... JULY!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
bradzuzu said:
Well who won this one ??
I have no idea! maybe them experts are trying to still figure it out :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts