Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month's 'theme' is: "You've come a long way baby".

Just as you would imagine, it is for vehicles that have had major changes done by the owner.

This includes looks, and mechanical changes.

Motor or trans swapouts for different kinds. Body lifts, paint, racks, bumpers, sliders, etc.

The thread is now open for nominations.

·
Registered
183 Posts
well, here is the build thread from the great amigo itself... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56799
i dont really feel it my place to rob all the pics and back story with out consent :lol:
hopfully brad himself will come on here and brag a bit more about his fine machine :)
the only pic that is mine that i have of it is of a recent trip we did (its there in the background of my jeep(r.i.p. 2012-2012)) :lol:

·
Registered
949 Posts
I think everyone knows who the boss of this one is.... BRAD AND THE MIGO!!!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i would also like to nominate The dude and his trooper that i had a small part in helping "come a long way" :D
it was February 2012 when the dude came to me and bought my 89 isuzu trooper 2.6 5 speed.
i highly recommend you check out his build thread viewtopic.php?f=15&t=60228
i will post up a tad of back story here. here it is as bought by the dude:

and after 3" suspension lift and beastly 33" tires bed lined rocker panels/bumpers and 6" hella offroad lights.

and then we pulled the engine to do some maintenance, rear main seals clutch and a whole bunch of other things as well:
"coming out":

prettied up:

and a pic of a trip offroad at browns camp here in oregon:

so there's a nomination for the dudes trooper. i think it has came a long way especially in a grand total of about 5 months :D

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I nominate "The Black Nightmare" black98rodeo's truck.

1998 Rodeo V6 Auto LS
Converted to 4x4
Custom 13-14 inch Thailand drop lift.
Biga$$ tires
tons of other goodies

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46463

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
I think there's tons of reworked bad boys out there !! Thanks for the nomination fld
When you work your own magic on somethin and pull tricks out of your sleeve it's impressive !! I think there's a lot of sweet rides on here !! So many that I could get burried for a lifetime checking them out...8)

·
Registered
183 Posts
bradzuzu said:
I think there's tons of reworked bad boys out there !! Thanks for the nomination fld
When you work your own magic on somethin and pull tricks out of your sleeve it's impressive !! I think there's a lot of sweet rides on here !! So many that I could get burried for a lifetime checking them out...8)
thats for sure haha.

·
Registered
606 Posts
i think indy4x trooper is the sickest... besides mine hahahaha
who else has 40k into a $2000 trooper lol im only halfway there not counting original purchase price

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
How about yours Jeff !! It's come a long way .. I also want to nominate the fella with the blue amigo that was hit by the bike and put back together ..

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bradzuzu said:
How about yours Jeff !! It's come a long way .. I also want to nominate the fella with the blue amigo that was hit by the bike and put back together ..
I won last month.

I think we should let someone else have a chance. :D :D :D

Besides, this is more about having done a LOT of modifications. Not just fixing it and getting it back on the road.

You have any suggestions for what next month's category should be ?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I do I do..... suggestion for type of arotm.. how bout "most versitaile" sounded cool in my head, but now that I typed it.. not so much.. whatever! I stand by it though :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.