·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ gizmo: those things look awesome

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I've got a vintage military can. I bought it wanting a gas can and didnt realize it was for water. At first I was kind of bummed but now I like to have it. It has a food/water safe liner in it. Troops could have also put soup or coffee or whatever in these. You might keep your eyes peeled for something like this.

It fits right into the same bracket I use for my jerry gas cans.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Gizmo42 said:
One of the guys at work has some of THESE on his 'yota but uses a mount on his spare tire carrier. Kind of expensive but a really neat idea.
I saw those on a hummer, I like them

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Metal88 said:
Gizmo42 said:
One of the guys at work has some of THESE on his 'yota but uses a mount on his spare tire carrier. Kind of expensive but a really neat idea.
I think those really cool looking too but they are smaller in volume. Just something to consider I guess.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
stusvend said:
Metal88 said:
Gizmo42 said:
I think those really cool looking too but they are smaller in volume. Just something to consider I guess.
I noticed that as well, one of those rotopax can hold up to 1 gallon of gas and cost as much as a 5 gallon jerry can...I think we all know which one most of us would prefer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts