I solved yet another issue with my ever improving Rodeo-specifically the blower fan. Thanks to all the gurus on this board I knew exactly what to look for at my favorite boneyard. In fact I found 4 of them-the resistor pack things that control the blower itself, and got them all to be sure I had a good one. I disconnected all of the *******-repair wiring the PO used to run the fan directly through a 12 ga wire soldered to a 20 amp fuse!!! It was truly beautiful, in a train wreck kind of way. So now I have 4 speeds! And no more ugly toggle switch on the dash. or fire hazard under the dash. Woohoo. I also managed to find an un-gnarfled hood prop rod holder thing, pretty rare. $8!! for all of it.