Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I solved yet another issue with my ever improving Rodeo-specifically the blower fan. Thanks to all the gurus on this board I knew exactly what to look for at my favorite boneyard. In fact I found 4 of them-the resistor pack things that control the blower itself, and got them all to be sure I had a good one. I disconnected all of the *******-repair wiring the PO used to run the fan directly through a 12 ga wire soldered to a 20 amp fuse!!! It was truly beautiful, in a train wreck kind of way. So now I have 4 speeds! And no more ugly toggle switch on the dash. or fire hazard under the dash. Woohoo. I also managed to find an un-gnarfled hood prop rod holder thing, pretty rare. $8!! for all of it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bradzuzu said:
Cool !!! Slowly but surely you getting it fixed up...!!
yeah, but I just saw your new Christmas present!! I WANT THAT!! I pass a white lifted Amigo on my way to work that looks remarkably like yours, without the SAS and other trick genius stuff you've created.

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
Really ??? Did it have a slightly dented silver hood and silver right frot fender lol... Oh and black left front fender. I still gotta paint the thing. I'm debating on the dodge lime green...!!
Black top bumpers and flares .... Good, bad, indifferent ??? Thank you though !!! It's a work in progress ...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a kid from the 70's I love that Dodge Lime Green.

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
I can say I haunt ever seen an isuzu that color. The new dodge chargers look sweet !! Guess I'm bringing my old post back about paint choices .....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was considering that color for my Mighty max, more like a Kawasaki green. it would be "unique"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts