Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeh I noticed. It'll be back up soon. Jack takes great care of his website and it is much appreciated by his friends and even us Westcoasters, but don't tell him I said anything. Jerry

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,715 Posts
We're down really bad. The server is in another state, so we have to submit work requests to have parts swapped. This adds to the time it takes to get it diagnosed and fixed. I'm pretty certain we'll be back, I just don't know when.

If a moderator wants to merge this topic with THIS ONE, that would probably help me keep folks updated. Thanks.

Jack

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Thanks for the update Jack.....im on there every few days seeing if anyone needs help or parts....
Ron

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I spoke too soon. We're limping along. I'm working on it now. Unlike a few days ago, at least I can get into the server. That's progress.

Jack

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
All is well now. thanks.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
It will be hit or miss for the next few days until we get the new hardware online.

Jack

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
FeEx delivered the "new" server to the datacenter today. We hope to have the site migrated this weekend.

Jack

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
The site is DOWN now, while we migrate everything to the new server.

Jack

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
We're back UP, on the new server. Not all the data has transferred, so there may be some missing images and an occasional glitch until it's all transferred. If you find a problem, it will probably be fixed once the data is all there.

Jack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts