Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im interested in all options for my Trooper

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello Isuzu Team,
While visiting some friends in South America, I came across this company in Colombia that makes fender flares and snorkel kits for the 1st Generation Isuzu Troopers, I am in contact with the shop owner and I was wondering if someone here may be interested. The costly part of this will be shipping coming out of Colombia, then having forward to the other U.S. States. I am in contact with DHL to see if they can give me some competitive prices for direct to your door shipping.

I want to know if someone is interested before I start asking. The snorkel kits before shipping cost about $70 USD, the fender flares are about $120 before shipping, the shipping box is about 2 meters long and weight about 12 kilos for the fender flares. I do not have specs on the shipping weight for snorkel kits.

INFORMATION:
MATERIAL: flexiglass (with memory foam 30 to 40%)
REINFORCED,
COLOR: SEMIGLOSS BLACK,
TEXTURE: SEMI RUSTIC,
STYLE: bushwacker style ie https://www.bushwacker.com/bushwacker-6 ... t-and-rear
WHAT COMES IN KIT: bolts, rubbers, everything needed to install, you will need to drill holes on your existing fenders for installation

IMG-20190712-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20190712-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20190712-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20190712-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190712-WA0016.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think you need to put this over on a more active area. I'd be shocked if all 1st gen guys would not be interested if not willing to buy. I also feel like this place is not nearly as active as it used to be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts