Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does this even happen? I'm honestly confused.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
stusvend said:

They had a flat.

Had to go on down the road a bit, after it was flat.

Put the spare on.

Put the now chewed up tire on the spare rack.

Haven't gotten a new one yet.

I fail to see the "Fail", here...

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I would have just put it inside the car.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
stusvend said:

They were going down the road, minding their own business when all of a sudden a wild Dalek appeared and exterminated their spare tire. Mystery solved. :)

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
stusvend said:
Why ?

Because of 'looks' ?

I guess I'm too practical sometimes. I wouldn't want that chewed up thing, inside my vehicle. And there's an excellent place to carry a tire/wheel, right there on the back. LOL

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
electricpuppyboy said:
They were going down the road, minding their own business when all of a sudden a wild Dalek appeared and exterminated their spare tire. Mystery solved. :)
I actually laughed out loud at that !

I like your explanation better.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
stusvend said:
Why ?

Because of 'looks' ?

I guess I'm too practical sometimes. I wouldn't want that chewed up thing, inside my vehicle. And there's an excellent place to carry a tire/wheel, right there on the back. LOL
This.

I also don't see what the deal is here. They blew a tire, it shredded, and the best place for it was on the rack. That's where I would have put it.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
CatFuzz said:
Selador AKA Tat said:
stusvend said:
Why ?

Because of 'looks' ?

This.

I also don't see what the deal is here. They blew a tire, it shredded, and the best place for it was on the rack. That's where I would have put it.
hell no!!
I'd strap it on the hood like a dead deer and tell everyone I was going down the road, minding my own business when all of a sudden a wild Dalek appeared carrying a tire and I blew it up...this is all that was left :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts