Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im happy to be in this forum. I bought a 1992 isuzu pickup spacecab XS with 155 000 kilomèters. Its a 2x4.
I have a question for the wheels. I want to know what kind of wheels fits on it. Thanks! I hope to learn à lot of things about isuzu's in this forum. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I have seen them with both 5 lug and 6 lug wheels. 6 lug were on all 4x4s, but I think there were some 2 wheel drive with 6 lugs. There is a link in my signature to the 45 pages of build on my Spacecab 4x4 before it was fire damaged. Welcome to PlanetIsuzoo. Dennis

Reactions: SpaceCab_Math

·
Registered
95 Pickup, 98 Amigo
283 Posts
Your truck uses 6x5.5 wheels with 108mm center bore. Same as most isuzu models (trooper, rodeo, amigo, honda passport, axiom, vehicross etc). Isuzu snowflakes are a common upgrade choice and can be found with some luck at junkyards or craigslist. Toyota wheels (tacoma, 4runner, etc) are 6x5.5 with 106 bore but I've seen them on trucks here so I assume they fit with no modification.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the answers. My truck as 6 lug and i cant find r14 mags. Do I choose to look for r15 mags. I found a nice set with the same bolt pattern from an 1985 toyota. I hope it will fit.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,196 Posts
Tentin said:
Your truck uses 6x5.5 wheels with 108mm center bore. Same as most isuzu models (trooper, rodeo, amigo, honda passport, axiom, vehicross etc). Isuzu snowflakes are a common upgrade choice and can be found with some luck at junkyards or craigslist. Toyota wheels (tacoma, 4runner, etc) are 6x5.5 with 106 bore but I've seen them on trucks here so I assume they fit with no modification.
Will attach a pic of the snowflakes Tentin mentions. They come in 15x7 and 16x7 sixes and are original equipment on many Isuzu's and there pretty attractive.

Attachments

Reactions: SpaceCab_Math

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
itsmehb said:
Tentin said:
Will attach a pic of the snowflakes Tentin mentions. They come in 15x7 and 16x7 sixes and are original equipment on many Isuzu's and there pretty attractive.
So r15 with 7 inch width will fit for the truck? The toyota mag i found are 15x7. I will attach some pictures of these.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts