Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Call them. They've had anything I've ever called them about... and at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
I've used them once, got excellent service.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I was aware of them, but hadn't called till this post reminded me. I called to check on a price on a auto tranny. They had a couple in stock w/ a 6 month warrenty at a reasonable price. I got the impression that they do a large volume of business, so they have a high rate of turnover on inventory.

Shipping from Cali to Fla sucks though :(

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
R3 said:
I guess email is not the way to do business with them then
Yeah, I emailed them the first time and they replied with an email to give them a call. But I got xlnt service when I called.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
I called them looking for a skidplate piece and a timing belt cover for my Trooper...guy knew exactly what I was talking about, ran out in the yard and confirmed they had the parts, called me back in a few minutes, and we consummated the deal, received the parts a few days later. Can't beat that...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I called them today as it happens, and got the frame for a softop from them. Couldn't find one anywhere, and Isuzu wanted 680 bucks for one, so I was chuffed with their price. 9Not saying how much, as if one of you chaps says I can get one for X, I will have to hunt you down and kill you!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.