Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering...I've heard of a publication called "In-roads" or something like that, but can't find any info about it through Google, etc.

I'm a member of Toyota Landcruiser Association (TLCA) that publishes "Toyota Trails" every other month. It's a great read, and highlights stories of Landcruisers around the country and around the world, plus club updates, tech articles, etc.

There's also 4WD Toyota Owner (link) that appeared recently, and looks like a great magazine.

Just curious if anyone knows of an Isuzu magazine or even web-zine?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that's the kind of stuff I'm talking about...but this site seems to be more "archival" than current; for example:

the "Upcoming Events" has one link, for an event that was scheduled for July 2004.

"Articles" have three entries in 2005, latest of which was in August.

"Trail Reports" latest entry was in 2004.

I suppose the "forum" has taken the place of these categories, in a way. The pictures thread has entries every week, Events/Gatherings thread lists all the events, and General Isuzu Discussion and Drivetrain threads cover the tech items.

Still, I'd like to see an e-zine that gets updated monthly, like www.Izook.com for Suzuki's, or even bi-monthly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.