Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 Rodeo V6. I am in search of a Y pipe, the flex on mine blew out and I am can't not find a replacement anywhere online. If someone has one or could point me in the direct of one it would be greatly appercited!

Chad

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Is it a manual or an automatic? You can PM the user JLEMOND here on the site, he'd be your source for an OEM part. After that, your best bet will probably be pulling one from the junkyard (you can use a site like Row52 to search yards in your area). And finally, you'd probably be looking at an exhaust shop fabbing one up for you.
As an aside, I hate those y-pipes. I finally rerouted mine behind the t-case. And now, after thats been a bit of its own headache after a few years, I'm building a dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a manual. I was hoping to avoid have one fabbed up. I will reach out to JLEMOND to see if he has many. My next step was to do some junk yard diving. You say that you have that y-pipe for a 97?

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
cwhirley said:
It is a manual. I was hoping to avoid have one fabbed up. I will reach out to JLEMOND to see if he has many. My next step was to do some junk yard diving. You say that you have that y-pipe for a 97?
No, that was a typo (stupid phone). Meant to say "hate".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.