Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a clean interior for sale in the Northeast (New Jersey Area). Looking mainly for decent door cards plus the rear cargo area side panels and cargo door panels. Doesnt matter what color, just a clean set for a truck with manual windo cranks and locks. Intrested in front seats too, they dont have to be perfect.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,176 Posts
I've used seats from other vehicles in 2 different Isuzu's. Just make sure the measurements fit before buying. Usually have to modify the tracks to fit. Door cards can be made. I did one 85 with 1/4 in wood that turned out well. Just posting this as an alternative way to go as first Gens. are getting hard to find.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Van
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used seats from other vehicles in 2 different Isuzu's. Just make sure the measurements fit before buying. Usually have to modify the tracks to fit. Door cards can be made. I did one 85 with 1/4 in wood that turned out well. Just posting this as an alternative way to go as first Gens. are getting hard to find. View attachment 120036 View attachment 120037
Yeah, they are getting harder to find, I'm actually not a fan of the factory seats from the first gens. HUGE fan of the second gen seats. But for some reason they look a little put of place in a first gen. What did you pull those seats out of? They really look like they are meant to be in there. Thanks for the reply, that wood interior looks great.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,176 Posts
Seats were out of a plymouth voyager. Around a 2000 model. Were very hard to install. Easier were these 2001 Rodeo seats I put in my 89. Only had to modify the rear brackets, and there electric, but no arm rests.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I have RS door cards and panels FS. Is yours an RS by chance? They are different. I may have some regular trooper cards in the shed too but I know the cargo panels were sold long ago. LMK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts